Lift-master 8550 Elite Series DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
- Get in your garage every time, even when the power is out. This revolutionary DC belt drive offers quiet operation and comes fully equipped with MyQ enabled technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
Elite Series 8557 Opener
- The new Elite-Series 8557 HP AC Belt Drive gives you powerful, yet quiet performance. It is designed specifically for heavy-load doors and reinforced doors in high-wind areas.
Elite Series 8550 Opener
- Get the ultimate blend of power and quiet in an opener model. Our E-Series 8550 openers can lift even the heaviest doors effortlessly and with precision.
Premium Series 8360 Opener
- Smooth-running reliability is what our enhanced 8360 belt drive opener delivers – and it’s quiet enough not to wake your guests in the bedroom above the garage.
Premium Series 8355 Opener
- The new LiftMaster 8355 belt drive opener with built-in MyQ technology enables you to open, close, and monitor your garage by using a Smartphone, tablet, or computer at any time, from anywhere.This model of openers offer great convenience to many people. They allow you to open your garage with the click of a button. You can enjoy automatic, hands-free opening from within your vehicle, in your yard, or within your home. With it, you do not need to exit your car to open your garage in cold or inclement weather.Deciding for installation or upgrades? Choosing the opener style that is right for you is your next key step. At Rissland Co. we have many types of openers, including the popular belt drive models. Belt drive models allow smooth, quiet opening and are a great choice for many homeowners.You need to consider several factors when choosing the parts. Here are some reasons why you may want to select a belt drive opener:
- You need quiet garage door operation. Belt driven models use rubber belts to open your garage door. This eliminates the metal-on-metal contact that occurs with the other opener types. It also reduces the vibration that occurs when it opens and close. The result is quiet door opening.
- You have living space bordering your garage. If you have any living space above or next to your home, you do not want to have a noisy one. For those who live in a townhouse or condominium with neighbors in close proximity, a belt drive opener is the clear best choice. Also, if you have any rooms or an apartment above your house, you should choose a belt drive model to eliminate any noise and disruption while opening or closing it.
- You are ready for an upgrade. Today, many homeowners are seeking to replace their older models of openers with belt driven models. The quiet, smooth operation is the chief reason for this switch. If you already have a chain drive model, which needs maintenance or repair, you may find it more convenient to upgrade to a belt driven opener.
- You don’t mind spending a little extra on an advanced model. In general, belt driven models cost more than traditional chain driven models. However, many homeowners find the noise-free operation that belt driven models offer to be worth the cost. Investing in a belt driven model can be a good choice that pays for itself over time.When it’s time to select the parts, contact us at Rissland Co. We have earned a reputation as the leading garage door experts in northern New Jersey. Whether you need parts, professional installation or prompt repair, Rissland Co can deliver. When you call us, we can send one of our skilled technicians to your home to the assessments and advise you on belt opener options. We have the resources and equipment to perform quick turnaround installations. That means you can be enjoying a new belt driven opener in your home in no time.