Elite Series 8587 HP AC Chain Drive Opener
- Get maximum power for the heavies doors with our new Elite Series 8587 HP AC Chain Drive Opener. It is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest doors including carriage house and solid wood doors.
3595 HP Heavy-Duty Chain Drive Opener
- Heavy doors are no longer an issue. Our 3595 HP Chain Drive is engineered for maximum lifting capacity and super-quiet operation, so it can effortlessly lift even the heaviest or custom designed.
Premium Series DC Battery Backup Capable Chain Drive
- Our industrial-strength DC chain drive is equipped with MyQ enabled technology and is Battery Backup Capable, so it will continue to work even when the power is out.
3265-267 HP Chain Drive Opener
- Get reliable, steady performance and lifting power with our enhanced 3265-267 HP chain drive opener.
3255 HP Chain Drive Opener
- Get rugged, reliable performance – and great value – with our 3255 HP chain drive opener. Its industrial-strength chain drive provides smooth, steady performance year after year.
1355 HP Chain Drive Opener
- Get strong lifting power and steady performance, as well as value and reliability, with the LiftMaster1355 HP chain drive opener.
Many homeowners today are choosing to install different models of openers. There are many advantages to having an auto-opening garage. For example, you can open your garage without having to leave your vehicle. This is a great convenience during cold weather months, after dark, or for anyone who transports small children. In addition, you can open your garage from inside with the touch of a button. This lets you easily carry items, such as gardening or sports equipment from your garage to your yard, without having to put anything down to open it.
If you are in the market for an automatic opener, you should consider chain drive models. These cost-effective models are budget-friendly option. At Rissland, we know all about the many types of garage door openers. We have decades of focused experience and have earned a reputation as a knowledgeable service provider in northern New Jersey. When you call us, one of our professional team members can listen to your needs and help you understand whether a chain drive opener is right for you.
How do you know if a chain driven opener is right for your garage? Here are some things to think about:
You want a durable garage door opener. A chain drive garage opener features a is very long-lasting and do not need to be replaced often. Although maintenance and upkeep is important to keep it running well, chain driven models are usually very durable.
You do not mind a little noise. The metal-on-metal contact in the chain drive opener system does create some noise and vibration.
You want to keep your home improvement expenses in check. Chain driven models are the most budget-friendly models. The lower cost of chain driven models has made them very popular among today’s homeowners.
When you call us, you can expect a prompt response and expert advice from Northern New Jersey’s best garage door – 973-239-0502